Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hospital stay

So we are almost at our 4th hour of monitoring and the Dr. came into let me know that so far all looks good, however! She doesn't expect me to be going home anytime soon. She said she would be surprised if they let me go home. They are feeling better now that I have the steroids but waiting on the perfect time to take him and are really just biting time and waiting for what Bennett will show them in the time to come.

I feel safe being here where I know that Bennett can be monitored but of course I have two precious babes at home and a husband that has to work. THANK GOD FOR MY FAMILY! I am blessed with amazing family, in-laws and friends that are all willing to step up and fill the gap. It's a bittersweet moment but I still have peace! I know God has a plan and I get to wait and see it unfold! He has brought Bennett and my family this far and he will not stop holding us now.

Prayers for strength and rest For the family stepping up to watch our girls, to my husband for continued peace going back to work and leaving me here with all the unknowns, guidance from God for our amazing team at OHSU, and also for our girls and understanding of this transition for this period of time.

God is good, ALL THE TIME. Even now, tomorrow and for the days or weeks to come!

Blessings! Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Bennett,Sweetheart. We love you all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything I can do to help? I will drive to OHSU and bring you goodies <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot my name is "Banana Boricua". LOL _ Danna

    ReplyDelete