Wednesday, March 20, 2013

God is in control...

So after the drs staffed today on my monitoring, they feel it the best and safe way to proceed is to have our c-section today with my husband here and it happening in a controlled environment with all the team prepared for Bennett's grand debut!

I am excited to meet our son and anxious for surgery all at the same time. I don't know what The Lord has in store after today, but I do know he is Faithful. We leave Bennett's life in his hands and know that all things work together for our good.

Prayers for my nerves of having a c-section. My first ever real surgery. Pray for everything to go smoothly. Pray over all our dr's working on me and Bennett. Pray over our girls and family at home. Just overall peace and safety. Thank you all. I will update you as soon as I can.

7 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful day to have a baby. Love you Andi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your family!! sharing your story with many prayer warrior granmda's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying, praying...Thank You Jesus for this day, the day of little Bennett's Birth! Lord I pray that you have your hand on everyone involved. I pray that you guide the hands of all the doctors, show your presents greatly in this situation Lord! We pray that you give this family peace as they embark on this journey. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. AM praying for sure. Many blessings!

    Sheila E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are praying for peace, and healing and for all of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping you and your family in our prayers! Bennett was born on the first day of spring! The beginning of new life!

    Janet Jungwirth

    ReplyDelete